24.5.14

MY SHOES ARE MY PERFECT SIZE


In the past, I have sat on my high horse and judged people. Sometimes hard and I give them a pass. I wear my big white horse and speak "GRAMMER".
This article is simple, it's just my shoe size I know and it's just my own I shall begin to vouch for. Yes ke! A day has not gone by before today that I haven't thought someone could have done better, handled it better or treated someone better.
A certain women came to me in tears, she was bawling and she wouldn't stop. I let her cry it out and them I prompted her. If I was to help her I needed to know.
She is a highly moralistic woman, just like me. We always see a way in which the other person would have done it better, this time it was her situation her shoes and by our standards, our rules, our morals she messed up.
When she told me her story, how it happened and how low she fell, I was dumb.
That night I lay in my bed wondering and rearranging. By morning I realised that it's just my shoe size I know, I do not know yours, how I wear it where it hurts, its my business not yours.

No comments: