18.9.13

WHAT A MAN CAN DO...

Have you heard the saying " WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER"? I agree totally with the saying, but I would like to add ( my own opinion ooo) that women should have an exception to this rule. I like to see the women do better in things like driving commercial buses, flying planes, in the armed forces, etc. But when I see a woman publicly smoking weed or cigarettes , I am taken back and shaken. My own amebo na only when I dey drive I dey see.
On my way to work this morning, I no know wetin carry my eye look inside one AVANZA car when I noticed the driver of the car a lady battling with her steering wheel and her stick of cigarette. I had to slow down to take a good look and when I saw this I was shocked.  Don't get me wrong I don't have anything against smoking especially in cold regions, but it not in our culture to see women smoking in the public is almost scarce.
When a woman is seen doing this the first reaction is shock, disbelief then disgust. I wouldn't know why a woman will get to this point in her life, where her own condolence is smoking. Maybe I should have tipped my hat for her but I didn't, I just watched in disbelief.

No comments: