13.4.14

RANDOM SELECTION CD

I want to apologize for being out of circulation for a while now. Needed time to set my head straight.
I want to ask a sincere question, what is happening to the men and women of this century, women are ready to settle down, get married while the men haven't even thought that far.
A women walks into a relationship seeing the end from the beginning meanwhile the man is just seeing hours after. This is not because he is incapable of seeing what she is seeing but because he isn't  ready to occupy the space that should worrying about money with worrying about women.

THIS IS TRUE, guys reading this tell me if it's not.
Ladies we are the ones giving the men the place to sink their teeth in. If a man treat you causally, treat him same. If you are his on and off girlfriend, make him your random selection CD. Yels ke.
I am sick of women giving men room to you with their fragile possession, Haba na.



No comments: