30.12.13

SENSES

I have heard the saying, "this world is a wicked saying" I have thought about it and realised "the world is not indeed wicked, but selfish.
Everyone walks around wanting what they can get of you, even if you decide to be selfless, you will be killing yourself.
When you meet a person for the first time, you are looking for a friend to help you soothe your loneliness or emptiness and he our she is seeing how the can harness something from you. Only but a few people see people they can give things or help, but other peoples selfishness smother it.
I have lived a life where being hurt and misunderstood is a constant. Every time I decide to change and the sermon of not changing because of people came up. Now I have decided to change my strategy.
Compliments of the season.

No comments: