16.5.13

BAR THINGS

I won't try to explain the circumstance because i expect you will know what a lounge/bar is used for.
I visited one with my hubby, brother and cousin-in-law one beautiful Friday evening/night. When we got there, i notice some guys wearing white shirts, black trousers and red tie (Obviously bank workers) they where obviously drunk and acting stupid. i just made a mental note of them and put it away.
Not long after one of the attendants came to us and ushered us to a cramped corner and we ordered suya a coke while others got into the dancing. I was seated when i noticed that there where more really drunk people. I just sat down and enjoy myself because the whole idea was to make sure my cousin-in-law had fun. Soonest one of our drunken guest of humiliation decided he has had enough and decides to sit down and sleep. He didn't stop to humour us even asleep. Everyone tried to wake him up and he just grunted something and stretched his hand out like though he was greeting. I laughed so hard that i almost fell off my seat.
After a bit i continued to look around and got lost that i forgot the very drunken man because my eyes was on another white shirt red tie drunken fellow. He was falling over tables in the bid to dance and he was trying really hard to convince himself he was sober.
I closed my eyes for a little bit and the next thing i felt my trouser get wet and i screamed. This was when i noticed that the obviously wasted MARRIED MAN that was sleeping on the couch tried to get up to have some more fun. When he did this, he ended up throwing up, staggering and landing head first on their table full of hennessy, energy drink, ice bucket and coke. The bottle of hennessy decided to pour on my trousers before falling.
The annoying thing was this DRUNK MARRIED MAN, slept off immediately. It took his friend to haul him off the table and sit him back on the couch.
I am sure that a lot of us will jump to his defence while others will do well to say how this isn't right, but looking from the wife's point of view, she has probably slept off in the sitting room waiting for the man she married (it was about 2am) and then when he comes home, he would have peed on himself,vomited on himself and definitely he will an outright mess. Imagine how she will feel, My sentiments exactly.
 

No comments: