13.4.13

My mother inlaw UNEDITED

Things I am grateful for. I asked my house help to loosen my baby's hair but she wasn't able to complete it. The next day my momma-inlaw took up the task, while spending time with her favourite grandchild. She not only loosened the hair, she washed and oiled it.
I have written before now on Good Inlaws and ways to win over your mother-inlaw, now I want to write about my mother inlaw, UNEDITED.
  The first time I met my mother inlaw I was ready for anything. I travelled from port harcourt to Lagos to MEET THE FAMILY after hearing so much about them. I had heard how she is a loving person but she is also a NO NONSENSE PERSON. I had also heard about mother-Inlaws and how they are attached to their sons or their sons are attached to their apron strings, but I have believed that the God I serve will sort it out when the time came.
When we met she was wearing this lovely peach gown with her well made. I was holding my the. Fiancée's hand tight when I spoke with her. She came on nice and cool and I was wondering where the story I heard of her came from. Days later I heard saw her angry and I was so scared.
She took to me eventually and we agreed silently to have an open relationship even before I got married to her son.
Below is the description of my MOTHER-INLAW not MONSTER-INLAW
She is a difficult woman to live with (so she appears) but she is the most understanding, compassionate. She puts me first in her decisions. She makes sure I am comfortable and happy everytime. She makes decisions for me sometimes and guides me to make the right decisions always. She is never in my  business but always in everything that concerns me. She advices me but doesn't force anything on me, she discusses with me but doesn't decide for me. She tells me when she hurt and I console her, I tell her everything irrespective of it and she listens. She supports me and loves me. I have been looking for words to explain our relationship but I can find.
Anyways we have our ups and downs but the beautiful moments are more. I tell everyone she is my mother and they believe instantly because  you will never tell.
This is the story of my momma, what more could I ask for.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good momma, very hard to find...

chidimma said...

nice one there our good mothers are special gifts to us for more updates kindly send them to the university of Nigeria at this link www.unn.edu.ng